Topic Options
#3133 - 03/26/17 05:34 PM download question
jlshug Offline

Loc: Nevada
Yesterday I purchased and downloaded the new versions of Print and Sew for HST and Borders. I had a previous version of both. After downloading, when I click on the icon I get the old version asking me to activate (which I can't because I have moved it to a new computer and it is no longer valid). When I select activation the program opens and all versions are listed. I can still use the new but, would like to delete the old without losing new.

Should I uninstall all Print and Sew and then re-download? I believe they are active for 5 days.
Thank You for you help,
Lorna

#3134 - 03/27/17 04:49 PM Re: download question [Re: jlshug]
LindaB Administrator Offline
veteran

Hi Lorna,

Only the Half Square edition volume 2 is a newer edition than the original edition you purchased. So you can delete the first edition.

The Print & Sew Easy Found Borders 1 is the same as what you purchased previously. So don't delete this one as it will be exactly the same when you reinstall.

You may or may not need to reinstall Half Square Triangles volume 2. It depends if the uninstall of the original edition also deleted the program's application file. It shouldn't but it might. After uninstalling, try to open the program. If you can't just reinstall the half Square Triangles.

#3135 - 03/27/17 04:59 PM Re: download question [Re: LindaB]
jlshug Offline

Thank you Linda. I will let you know what happens.
Lorna

#3136 - 03/27/17 05:24 PM Re: download question [Re: jlshug]
jlshug Offline

Thank you Linda,

Uninstalled all and then re-downloaded. Worked perfectly.

Thank you again.

Lorna

#3137 - 03/27/17 06:07 PM Re: download question [Re: jlshug]
LindaB Administrator Offline
veteran

That's great.

Thanks for letting me know.

Moderator:  LindaB